nopCommerce v3.70 > Discount > Where Can I find SpentAmount value from database for Discount Requirement?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
Hello All,

I have created one discount and in Requirements tab selected Discount requirement type as "Customer had spent x.xx amount" and set Required spent amount: $500.

I have checked dbo.discount, dbo.DiscountRequirement tables. But, I could not find that value in any fields.

Can you please tell me where this amount is stored?

Thank You!
5 年 前
Check setting table also.
5 年 前
Thank You for the quick reply.

I got the value in Setting table. But there are three column there id, name, value, storeId.

Now, How can we map that record with discount record? I can not see any relationship.

Thank You!
5 年 前
It will be good to check how the IDiscountRequirementRule interface work. Any type of discount plugin must implement this interface. The DiscountService then check the requirement by CheckRequirement method of the interface those who implement this interface by the SystemName of the plugin.

Please check CheckRequirement method of any discount plugin it will give you more clear idea.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.