Need help getting the Entity Framework to implement new stored procedure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello,

I have created a SP in NOP1.7 that returns a recordset with two fields.  I was able to update the NopModel.edmx file.

Here are the entries in this xml file:

<Function Name="Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load" Aggregate="false" BuiltIn="false" NiladicFunction="false" IsComposable="false" ParameterTypeSemantics="AllowImplicitConversion" Schema="dbo">
          <Parameter Name="ProductID" Type="int" Mode="In" />
        </Function>

<FunctionImport Name="Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load" ReturnType="Collection(NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ShortDescription)">
          <Parameter Name="ProductID" Mode="In" Type="Int32" />
          </FunctionImport>

<ComplexType Name="Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load_Result">
          <Property Type="String" Name="Key" Nullable="false" MaxLength="400" />
          <Property Type="String" Name="Value" Nullable="false" MaxLength="400" />
        </ComplexType>

<FunctionImportMapping FunctionImportName="Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load" FunctionName="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Store.Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load">
          <ResultMapping>
              <ComplexTypeMapping TypeName="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ShortDescription">
                <ScalarProperty Name="Key" ColumnName="Key" />
                <ScalarProperty Name="Value" ColumnName="Value" />
                <ScalarProperty Name="ID" ColumnName="ID" />
              </ComplexTypeMapping>
            </ResultMapping>
          </FunctionImportMapping>

I also have a partial class with two public variables 'Key' and 'Value'.  I have also added the following to the 'NopObjectContext.cs' file:

public List<CustomDescription> Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load(int ProductID)
        {
            ObjectParameter productIdParameter = new ObjectParameter("ProductID", ProductID);

var result = base.ExecuteFunction<CustomDescription>("Sp_ProductShortDescription_Load",
                productIdParameter).ToList();
            return  result;
        }

When I run the app I get the following error:

'The type parameter 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomDescriptions.CustomDescription' in ExecuteFunction
is incompatible with the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ShortDescription' returned by the function.' thrown by the function Sp_ProductShortDescription_load in the 'NopObjectContext.cs' file.

Can someone please help?  I am running out of ideas :(

Bazman
13 年 前
Hi baaba

Match the spelling of columns  which you are returing form Stored Prodceure with CustomerDescription class.

Thanks
Noman Mansoor
13 年 前
Delete and recreate the .edmx file.
13 年 前
Try the link at my post https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6370/how-to-extending-nopcommerce.aspx
Hope this help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.