Gift Card applied at checkout but credit card charged full amount

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
I'm on nopCommerce 4.00.  A customer just applied a $50 gift card to a $250 purchase.  Their order shows the Gift Card applied on it, but they were charged $250.

Anyone else experience this issue?
5 年 前
Did you do any customization to the code or are using any plugin that is related to Gift Cards etc.?

Best Regards,
Anshul
5 年 前
RoastedBytes wrote:
Did you do any customization to the code or are using any plugin that is related to Gift Cards etc.?

Best Regards,
Anshul

No customization to the code.  I do not have any plugins related to Gift Cards.

I just checked with a Discount Code and it is working correctly with a Discount Code.  Still not working correctly with a Gift Card.
5 年 前
That's odd.  Check:

Is the gift card activated?
What is your setting for "Activate gift cards after completing of an order"?
5 年 前
New York wrote:
That's odd.  Check:

Is the gift card activated?
What is your setting for "Activate gift cards after completing of an order"?

The Gift Card is Activated.

ordersettings.activategiftcardsaftercompletingorder is False
5 年 前
Which Payment Provider are you using?  
Also, look at the Order Notes to see the transaction.  See any amounts reported there?
5 年 前
New York wrote:
Which Payment Provider are you using?  
Also, look at the Order Notes to see the transaction.  See any amounts reported there?

It’s PayPal Payments Direct. Customer pays with a credit card.  There is nothing reported in the Order Notes for the transaction relating to PayPal.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.