Good experiences with UK hosting companies?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi can anyone reccomend a good UK hosting company that you have had a good experience with?

Im new to nopCommerce but understand from reading the forums that a full trust hosting environment is required to allow all features of nopCommerce to be used, i was intending to use softsys after reading good reports but im not sure of the consequnces of using a US based host for a .co.uk website.

Can anyone advise if there are any advantages or disadvantages of using a US based host for a .co.uk website? Apologies for my lack of understanding in advance im trying to learn about more hosting and would appreciate any advice you can offer on this?

Regards

Liam Watson
13 年 前
Hi Liam,

I am using a VPS from 1and1.co.uk running windows 2008 and have not had any issues and have full access to the server. The cost is around £30 per month. Drop me a message if you have any specific questions.

Cheers,

James.
13 年 前
Hi Liam,

I'm using [url= http://tinyurl.com/NOP-hosting ]softsys hosting[/url] for a couple of .co.uk sites and it works perfectly well - I get top ranking for them - go for it !!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.