about "Best Selling Product"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I added a product on the home page as "Best Selling Product" but I forgot how to add it. I want to add two more products on the home page as " Best Selling Product" not "Featured Product". Please help!

Thanks
13 年 前
You cannot control what products are displayed in 'Best sellers' box. They're selected based on placed orders
13 年 前
Thanks alot!
13 年 前
as a work around, you could display featured products but change the writing ' featured products '  to ' best sellers ' so that that you could choose the items which were displayed there and customers would still think they were your 'best sellers'

- hayden
13 年 前
haydie wrote:
as a work around, you could display featured products but change the writing ' featured products '  to ' best sellers ' so that that you could choose the items which were displayed there and customers would still think they were your 'best sellers'

- hayden

Thank you Hayden. This is another question: I added the featured products on the home page which displayed above the "best selling products". I wanted to add the "FEATURED PRODUCTS" text just like "BEST SELLING PRODUCTS" but can't. Do you know how can i add it? I tried add it in Modules--HomePageProducts.ascx file but didn't work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.