great project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Thanks for making this!

Just one thing, I know English isn't everyone's first language and even if it were, I'm being very nitpicky here but... All Rights Reserved should be All rights reserved (no caps on the last two).

Just one of those little things people may pick up on when visiting your page and the last thing I need is a simple footer "messing" up the professional look. Anyway, I would have never cared myself until someone actually pointed this out to me a while back on another page.

Keep up the good work guys!
15 年 前
Thanks for your comments.

Really this text should be localized anyway - at least then you can change format yourself.

If you execute the following sql script:

IF NOT EXISTS (
    SELECT 1
    FROM [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource]
    WHERE [LanguageID]=7 and [ResourceName] = N'Content.CopyrightNotice')
BEGIN
  INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue])
  VALUES (7, N'Content.CopyrightNotice', N'Copyright © {0} {1}. All rights reserved.')
END
GO

And change modules/Footer.ascx to:

<div class="footer-disclaimer">
        <%=String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Content.CopyrightNotice"),
                                    DateTime.Now.Year.ToString(),
                                    SettingManager.GetSettingValue("Common.StoreName"))%>
    </div>

Hope this helps,

Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.