Nopcommerce and synchronization between a local application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Nopcommerce and synchronization between a local application (which uses a database sql)

Hello,

my store is not yet online because they lack a very important step.
Synchronize nopcommerce with  erp software for my partner.

The software manages the entire business from products, stocks,orders, .... and would like to know opinions of how best to synchronize the nopcommerce and local application(with sql database).

What I would like to synchronize:

a) When I create the new product in the local application (with photo), he is also created in nopcommerce
b) Update on nopcommerce stocks of products 4horas in 4 hours
c) After the new order nopcommerce automatically exported to the local application
d) After making the shipping document with an ID in local application, update nopcommerce as that order:
  - mark is paid
  - track number = ID
  - mark is shipped

and automatically send e-mails that are configured to be sent.

At some points, with SQL can be done (for example b).
But others do not know how. Suggestions?
13 年 前
It needs an integration work. What erp software are you using ?
13 年 前
Hello,

Is a Portuguese ERP. The name is PHC and has no website in English (www.phc.pt)
However, I know a lot about erp because I implement into clients (is my work).

As I said to point b is more or less easy because you simply create a stored procedure that is performed.
On the other points is more complicated because when we run through the nopcommerce things are done automatically eg create an image with dimensions and correct name, or sending emails.
13 年 前
No more ideas?
13 年 前
It's very simple not a big deal. Tell me the complete senario. I can help u.

Thanks
Noman Mansoor
13 年 前
I have a similar situation where I am trying to sync the nopCommerce DB with an ERP database. Please let me know how I can do this.
13 年 前
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/1639/link-between-erp-system-and-nopcommerce.aspx
13 年 前
i done integration between MS GP  to nopcommerec. if any one want to integrate nopcommerc tell i can help him.

My email address
============
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks
Noman Mansoor
13 年 前
Im looking for a webservice example that can be called from an ERP client. Anyone?
13 年 前
Check this extension: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/180/nopcommerce-190-ms-dynamics-ax-add-on.aspx

It has a web service which can be called from an ERP system. The web service is OrderManagementService.asmx - it has few methods already, may not have the ones you need but it can always be extended.

Regards,
Antoan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.