Security Exception

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hi i have deployed NopCommerce file over my webserver, and now i m getting this error

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.DAL.Managers.LanguageDBManager.GetAllLanguages(Boolean showHidden) in LanguageDBManager.cs:64
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.BLL.Managers.LanguageManager.GetAllLanguages() in LanguageManager.cs:97
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.get_WorkingLanguage() in NopContext.cs:342
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.HttpModules.NopCommerceFilter.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in NopCommerceFilter.cs:107
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

how can i get rid of this error? i am using godaddys hosting

Thanks
15 年 前
Look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8skskf63.aspx

P.S. godaddy does not allows full trust. Look at our recommended hosting section here
15 年 前
do you have languages enabled in your version 1.02 or 1.03?
i don't have that version now, but that dint created any problems
15 年 前
Languages were supported in 1.02 and 1.03
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.