Product Order Lines

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

Is there a setting in NOPCommerce that will allow a buyer to add repeat products as new order lines. I need this for a shop selling carpet, where a customer can buy 6m of carpet in two 3 metre lengths. If not does any one have any other ideas how this can be done?

Also I have extended nop to include a Product Unit and Minimum Increment field on the Product Variants, this has allowed me to create a Quantity calculator so the users get the right qty of carpet in sq ms, which is what we sell in. (e.g. 6m x 4m = 24sq mtrs and that is whats added to the cart). Any idea how these extensions can be reviewed and used by the nop community?

cheers,

Anthony

Edit - I have found away to add products as new order lines regardless of whether they are in the cart already. Just a simple setting "Common.ProductMultiline" set to true and checked in the add to cart code. I am going to llok to see if I can get it working by product now, but that will probably require a new parameter ovverride on the ShoppingCartManager AddTo Cart...
Edit - I have now added a field on Product variant that allows all product to be either multi or single cart ebtries. - I still want to know how the community want updates to be passed back.
13 年 前
You're always welcome to contribute to nopCommerce. Just upload the extension to any free file hosting (e.g. www.4shared.com) and share a link with us here
13 年 前
What do you want to include in the extension, just the changed source files and the SQL scripts?
13 年 前
You can include the entire solution with a readme file with a list of changed files
13 年 前
Hi,

I have made changes to the following, to name but some.
Product manger.cs
ProductInfoAdd.ascx/cs
ProductVariantInfo.ascx/cs
ProductVariantsInGrid.ascx/cs
BulkEditProducts.ascx/cs
ImportManager.cs
Entity Framework
jquery-dropdown.js
Infoblock.ascx/cs
MenuHeader.ascx
CommonHelper
added some extensions and
changed the ViewAllProductVariant SP, and the ProductVariant table.

I have added the ability for products to be multi-lined, have different units and be sold with minimum quantities, I have also added a calculator for selling items by the sq Meter. using the minimum quantity as a rounding factor and the width of the product.

Is there anyway using subversion to take the original version 1.8, and then apply my changes to see what has changed, this will also allow me to review what I need to do to upgrade to 1.9 and on. It will also allow me to provide a log of the changes more easily. Unfortunately I have not been as rigorous with writing down all my shanges as I would have liked, as I had a dealine to complete and have now only just started to use subversion and Tortoise SVN.

I would like to contribute to NopCommerce, but do not want to cause issues with my integrations.

regards,

Anthony
13 年 前
blytha wrote:
Is there anyway using subversion to take the original version 1.8, and then apply my changes to see what has changed, this will also allow me to review what I need to do to upgrade to 1.9 and on. It will also allow me to provide a log of the changes more easily.

Sure, you're free to use any source version control software to see the changes (TFS, SVN, Mercurial). It'll allow you to compare old and new (modified) files.
13 年 前
I know I can the question is what's the process. I'm new to subversion.
Cheers
13 年 前
blytha wrote:
I know I can the question is what's the process. I'm new to subversion.
Cheers

Look here
13 年 前
Thanks, I'll get reading
12 年 前
How can I obtain a copy of the changes which blytha made for the carpet store?
How have a similar situation, but with a fabric store which sells in quarter yard increments.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.