Editable CSS within nopCommerce admin panel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Just an inquiry to see if there were any plans to make the CSS editable within nopCommerce admin panel.  All uploaded CSS that are within the current selected App_Theme so we do not have to keep uploading CSS files manually.

It would be a great feature if you could edit and save the CSS directly in the nopCommerce admin panel.  All the front-end CSS anyways.  Awesome store by the way.  Great job.
13 年 前
cmosqueda wrote:
Just an inquiry to see if there were any plans to make the CSS editable within nopCommerce admin panel.  All uploaded CSS that are within the current selected App_Theme so we do not have to keep uploading CSS files manually.

It would be a great feature if you could edit and save the CSS directly in the nopCommerce admin panel.  All the front-end CSS anyways.  Awesome store by the way.  Great job.

I love this idea! I was thinking of posting this myself, but you beat me to it.
13 年 前
cmosqueda wrote:

An example of this functionality can be found in a product by WebAssist in their PowerStore 4 Dreamweaver extension: http://www.webassist.com/php-scripts-and-solutions/powerstore
13 年 前
Yeh, an ASP.net CMS like Umbraco does this exact same thing too. Wordpress too but that is PHP based.  It is extremely possible but I think it would make nopCommerce that much better.
13 年 前
How about using a third party tool?

Just put in in the project, create a link to it in admin, set the correct permissions to the themes folder and so on.

I don't think that the users care that its not that tight integrated with nopCommerce.

I don't know of such a piece of software but I'm sure there is one around.

Suggestions anyone?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.