where is the html?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi, I have nopcommerce in viualstudio2010, I can see the css file but i cant see how to add/edit categories and products.
can someone please tell me how to find the html?
Thanks in advance
Hulio
13 年 前
You need to compile nopCommerce. Run install, then login and go to administration.
13 年 前
nopCommerce uses templates for categories and products. Look at ASCX controls in \Templates\Categories and \Templates\Products folders accordingly
13 年 前
Ok, but i've looked in those folders and cant find any relevant editable code for the category/product names. Where is that please?
Regards
hulio
13 年 前
sorry yes i'm not helping myself here, i know you add remove products/categories in the site admin, what i need to do is find where to edit the html for the category box title, maufacturers box title, etc.
Generally all the code that cant be edited in the css.
I've seen the ascx and ascx.cs files but these dont seem to contain the code i need to edit. A friend showed it to me some time ago so i know its there but he's not around at the moment so thats why i'm making a pain of myself on here. sorry for that.
Regards
hulio
13 年 前
hulio wrote:
what i need to do is find where to edit the html for the category box title, maufacturers box title, etc.

What category box title do you mean? Category name on category details page? Or category navigation box title on the left side column?
13 年 前
Hi, that was just an example, i want to be able to change how many boxes appear in the left hand panel, what they are called etc, want to be able to edit everything that the css doesnt handle.
Regards
Hulio
13 年 前
I must admit i'm a bit surprised, i thought i was asking a really basic question that would be really easily answered.
13 年 前
I just wanted someone to tell me where the html code is.
13 年 前
I take it you dont like real beginners on here and find them annoying, this surprises me greatly
regards
hulio
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.