CodePlex Build Question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Nop,

So for each version in codeplex, there are upgrade scripts in the Documents folder,  these are the db/resource changes for that single change set.

Then if I download the latest change set,  are the scripts in Install/Scripts accumulative?  so they will contain all the prev changes?  Or do you guys have to create those for the next release at the end of a version cycle?

Thx
-Keith
13 年 前
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6803/upgrading-does-info-save.aspx
13 年 前
I would also like to use one of the CodePlex updates and am wondering just exactly what I need to download and what to do with that download.

I am specifically interested in the 57393 fix.  Should I just download this fix and only update the listed files that were fixed?  Or do I need to download the most recent fix and 57393 will be included in that?

The above referenced thread seemed just to address the major releases.

Thanks,

Steffany
13 年 前
with2fs wrote:
I would also like to use one of the CodePlex updates and am wondering just exactly what I need to download and what to do with that download.

Follow the next steps:
1. Download the latest version here ('trunk' directory)
2. Clear NopCommerceStore\ConnectionStrings.config file (leave <connectionstrings> and </connectionstrings> ).
3. Install the package.
4. Execute SQL scripts located into "\NopCommerceStore\Documents" directory.

with2fs wrote:
Should I just download this fix and only update the listed files that were fixed?  Or do I need to download the most recent fix and 57393 will be included in that?

Correct, just download the latest check-in and 57393 will be included in that
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.