Web Services API DropShipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi All,
Looking for software or example of code for a Database Updating...

What i want to do (NopC v1.8, VS2010 Pro, IIS7, .Net4 & MsSQL 2008 Express)

Automated - ftp to web services, grab XML or txt file, convert Database names (eg: <name> to <firstname>) so match Demo Database etc.. Then update the data - such as Price & Inventory Quantities...and New Products

Then Daily - automatic - checks of Price, New Products and Inventory Quantities...updating if required

Can be Desktop, but looking into software for Remote Host....

Topics -
Was looking at SSIS packages (but not suited for 2008 Express ?)

Currently looking at:
http://www.usasupportcenter.com/Products/20-api-web-service-for-nopcommerce.aspx

Has anyone tried this out yet, with any results... just getting my head around it...
regards Simon

---------
Will update this Forum, as i go along... NopCommerce is great and can do so much - just expanding the knowledge base...
13 年 前
Well currently using - NopAdmin - as a sort of database web services uploader - that updates my prices, stock and now SEO meta tags...  Time to upload in the background is not bad....

Looking into ideas to add Web services into the CMS or a program to run in the background.  Aiming next week for my UML charts of what i need to do - keeps me focused and track the milestones...

Will add to this post - how much progress is being made... NopCommerce v1.9 looks good, great to see the bugs getting fixed...and that the community adds fixes to the forum....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.