4.2 upgrade script

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
In the source code download, the upgrade script for 4.2 is marked as "under development"

And this is not the case if you download the upgrade 4.2 packet, which one can i use.
4 年 前
If you are just upgrading from nopCommerce 4.10 to 4.20, then use the one on the regular downloads page  https://www.nopcommerce.com/downloads.aspx

If you need to upgrade through multiple prior versions, then get each script here
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/tree/develop/upgradescripts

(however, there were some late changes to the 4.10-4.20 script, and I didn't check to see if they upgraded the link on the regular downloads page version, so, it may be safer to use the github scripts in either case ;)
4 年 前
So I've upgraded from V3.3 and moving to 4.2.  Each script has run successfully until the 4.2 one.  Here are the errors I am getting.  Help....

(1 row(s) affected)
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 4
The index 'idx_DCh_73_72_Customer' is dependent on column 'CreatedOnUtc'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 4
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN CreatedOnUtc failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 5
The index 'idx_DCh_99_98_Product' is dependent on column 'AvailableStartDateTimeUtc'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 5
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN AvailableStartDateTimeUtc failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 3701, Level 11, State 7, Line 3
Cannot drop the index 'Product.IX_Product_PriceDatesEtc', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Msg 3701, Level 11, State 7, Line 4
Cannot drop the index 'Product.IX_Product_VisibleIndividually_Published_Deleted_Extended', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 5
The index 'idx_DCh_99_98_Product' is dependent on column 'AvailableEndDateTimeUtc'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 5
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN AvailableEndDateTimeUtc failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 4
The index 'idx_DCh_10216_10215_QueuedEmail' is dependent on column 'SentOnUtc'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 4
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN SentOnUtc failed because one or more objects access this column.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.