ContactUs Page - Error - email not received

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I am trying to do a test in the Contact Us page by sending myself an email. Although there's no error prompted on the Client side, but I noticed I didn't receive my test email and went into the Admin Panel and found the below error in the System Log:

"Error sending e-mail. Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)"

I am not sure where to begin troubleshooting at this point. I wonder if anybody have any leads for me to start troubleshooting this issue?

Many thanks!
13 年 前
It seems like you haven't configured your mail settings in admin section

Here are the steps to configure your mailbox in admin section:

http://www.strivingprogrammers.com/boards/t/50/how-to-setup-contact-us-form-in-nopcommerce-solved.aspx

In the above tutorial, mailbox is configured for gmail account.

If you are using any mailbox other than gmail, you have to make sure the SSL checkbox is Un-Checked
13 年 前
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I have set up a "sales" account and have no trouble sending or receiving from this account. However, when a user goes to my site and clicks on the Contact Us page, there he/she fills in the blank such as FullName; Email_Address; and then the Message, when he/she clicks the Submit button, the email is nowhere to be found (although there's no error display on the Contact page, but when I checked the System Log behind the Admin Panel, then the error will be found:

Log type: MailError
Severity: 11

"Error sending e-mail. Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)"

Thanks in advance for any leads to start!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.