Newbie Installation on GoDaddy.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
To [email protected] : there is a simple way to use Nop on Godaddy. You zip Nop Web folder then upload zip file to your server by using any FTP problem. On Godadaddy control panel, Unzip that file to folder you want to put your store in. Remember to partial trust. That it. You can install easily without doing similar way like you.
14 年 前
I know this thread has been dead for a while now but I was hoping that someone could help me with my site.  Whenever I go to the login page and use the [email protected] and admin as password I get the following message:

[quote]
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.
[/quote]
14 年 前
set customErrors to "Off" in web.config and you will be able to see the details of the exception when you try to log in. However, im sure this question was asked only a few days ago so you may find the answer by searching this forum.

Thanks,
Ben
14 年 前
When i turn it off I get the following:
[quote]
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Default Membership Provider could not be found.

Source Error:
Line 89:       <allow users="*"/>

Line 90:     </authorization>

Line 91:     <membership defaultProvider="NopMembershipSqlProvider" userIsOnlineTimeWindow="15">

Line 92:       <providers>

Line 93:       </providers>

Source File: D:\Hosting\3384878\html\qwertytech\store\web.config    Line: 91
[/quote]
14 年 前
Hi,

Looking at the path of your installation, it looks as if you have copied the files to sub directory called "store". You therefore need to ensure that this "store" directory is configured as an application in IIS.

Regards,
Ben
14 年 前
It is set as an application root.  The rest of the store works except when I put in the login information and click submit.
14 年 前
Try to clear you cache
14 年 前
Would you possibly know how to do that with Godaddy.com ???

UPDATE:
   My issue has been resolved.  I email a gentleman that is using y'alls product with godaddy and for some reason I was missing the following code from my Web.Config file.

[quote]
<providers>

[color=red]<add name="NopMembershipSqlProvider" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.StoreMembershipProvider, Nop.Common"  enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" applicationName="NopCommerce" requiresUniqueEmail="true" enablePasswordRetrieval="true" />[/color]

</providers>
[/quote]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.