Google Checkout Return Page Path

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
No problem, Atiq.
I have probably done more than 10 integrations with different payment gateways and HSBC so far is the worst in terms of documentation. Have a look on the Net about HSBC payment gateway and there are tons of complaints. They did not even bother to send me any documents regarding XML API integration and just ignored my emails untill i found the code.
Anyway once it's done it all works fine, no problems so far with processing cards and it saved me hundreds of pounds compare to paypal/google checkout.
14 年 前
Hi

Does anyone have the code for Barclays ePDQ integration?
14 年 前
Has anyone gotten Google Checkout to work in goDaddy Server, it is not writing the log files correctly on my store so the postback URL is not working after the payment is charged.

Thanks,

JetFable
14 年 前
Why do so many people use GoDaddy? Is it because price?  It seems to be the hosting platform most people have issues with.
14 年 前
Hello, I am also trying to integrate Barclays EDPQ into NOP, could you post the source again or email it to me?

Thanks

Chris.
13 年 前
Hi,

I too have a HSBC account but the integration documentation is a total of about 14 lines relevant to the COM method.  Had anyone has build a provider for HSBC?

Thanks
11 年 前
a.m. wrote:
It should be https://www.yourStore.com/GooglePostHandler.aspx

Where to paste this url. When I buy something from my site through google checkout, my car does not get clear and I want my customers to come back to my site rather then staying on google site.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.