UPS - Tracking and Printing Shipping Labels etc

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello!

Ive got the access keys all setup and everything, I guess I am lost as to what to do next.
UPS correctly identifies the adress and will complete my order, but what happens for shipping after that?

I can print a packaging slip, but not a shipping label?
Does NopCommerce handle tracking numbers by UPS?
Or do I need to log into UPS.com, and get the tracking numbers manually?
13 年 前
.. or not.
Does anyone at nopCommerce actually look at these posts?
13 年 前
I need the same answers, sorry I cant help.
13 年 前
It seems anything tha tnees updating, they dont really respond as fast. They respond to actual issues..

Looks like ill have to extend the system to integrate a listener for the quantum notify function. Ill be sure to past here within 2 weeks the additional module.. hope I can help!
13 年 前
savoryfoods wrote:
It seems anything tha tnees updating, they dont really respond as fast. They respond to actual issues..

Looks like ill have to extend the system to integrate a listener for the quantum notify function. Ill be sure to past here within 2 weeks the additional module.. hope I can help!

We use a third party component to successfully print UPS shipping labels.  If you're interested, give me a call and I can help you with this.  It takes a bit of programming, but I have a staff that had already done this once.

Marc O'Leary
913-685-9139
13 年 前
Marc, any way you could post the info about the 3rd party module that you are using? At least a link to more info? I think most people would rather not take up any of your time over the phone. I'm having similar issues with UPS shipping and tracking. I wish nopCommerce was further along in that respect.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.