nopCommerce 1.10 - Installation Process

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hello,

I wanted to check if there is a change in the intallation process with the release of version 1.10 ?

Thanks,
Vishal
15 年 前
I tried both, manual and wizard intallation and they dont seem to be working.

For Manual Install I did the following steps :
1. Inserted Connection String in the web.config file :
<add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=MyServerName;Initial Catalog=MyDatabaseName;Integrated Security=False;User ID=MyUserID;Password=MyPassword"/>
2. Copied all the files to the root
3. Ran Manual Install Scripts on the database successfully.
4. Tried connecting to the domain www.mydomain.com and get the following message
"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time."

For Wizard Install (Deleted the database & Created a New one)
1. Inserted Connection String in the web.config file :
<add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=MyServerName;Initial Catalog=MyDatabaseName;Integrated Security=False;User ID=MyUserID;Password=MyPassword"/>
2. Copied all the files to the root
3. Tried to connect to www.mydomain.com/install/install.aspx
4. Get the same error message as above.

I don't know what is the problem and why it is happening, can anyone help here.

Thanks,
Vishal
15 年 前
Hello People,

Whichever way I try to install, can't seem to get it working. I would appreciate if there is anyone who can give step by step instructions on both Wizard & Manual Installation.

I did check the documentation and doesn't seem to work, maybe I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Vishal
15 年 前
Before installation open your web.config. Find customErrors element and set its mode to "Off". The detailed ASP.NET errors will be shown.

P.S. For Wizard Install you should not inserted connection string in your web.config file
15 年 前
I did this and got it working on my local machine, I am trying to do a manual install on my domain and I am getting the following error:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

Do you know what would be causing this, I checked with my hosting provider they are running the correct version of ASP.NET which is the same on my local server.

Thanks
Vishal
15 年 前
I changed the web.config files customErrors to Off and now I get the following error, your help is much appreciated.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Required permissions cannot be acquired.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.]
   System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +2770052
   System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +57

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.Configuration.Design, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
   System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +54
   System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +211
   System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +141
   System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +25
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +32

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.Configuration.Design, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +596
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +211
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +46
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +177
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +185
   System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +350
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +125
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() +525
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +448

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.Configuration.Design, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +57
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +612
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +644

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.Configuration.Design, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +3465427
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +69
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +279

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
15 年 前
Is this a Trust problem, I know earlier version used to work only with Full Trust. I was expecting that 1.10 would work with medium trust which doesnt look like the case.

anyone, please let me know how what is the possible resolution to this error message.

thanks,
Vishal
15 年 前
It is too easy. Go to BIN folder then DELETE this file Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.Configuration.Design.dll . Then It will work properly. This dll only need for debug mode ( ex: VS2008). for release version, you can delete without any error.
15 年 前
The next nopCommerce version will support Medium trust. But if you don't want to wait, look at http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&m=791 this topic
15 年 前
Hi,

My hosting provider has .NET FW 2.0 and medium trust, is there anyway I can make nopCommerce work on this configuration ?

Really need to get this going, please help if you can. What is the expected time for the next release ?

Thanks,
Vishal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.