Which version supports ASP.NET 3.0?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

My virtual hosting server was originally for running osCommerce. Now, I find that nopCommerce is actually a better choice for me.

However, I've been told by my hosting company they can only support up to ASP.NET 3.0/SQL2005.

I desperately need to know which version of legacy nopCommerce can run on ASP.NET?

Thanks!
13 年 前
moving to nopcommerce is an excellent choice, but I think your stuck regarding hosting , previous versions of nopcommerce used asp.net 3.5 sp1 - currently it uses asp.net 4.0

It would be well worth your while moving hosts, especially if your current host is sooo far behind technologically - it actually costs them nothing to provide the framework so it says a lot about their commitment to their customers if they can't be bothered providing it ( they are over 2 years behind in whet they provide )

you can find cheap and effective hosting for nopcommerce from as little as $3.50 per month - I'm in the uk also but i use an american registered company for hosting with more than satisfactory results

- hayden
13 年 前
Hi, hayden

Thank you for your reply!

Can you recommend a reputable ISP for hosting nopCommerce? It doesn't matter where it is located even though I am based in UK too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.