How to replace google fonts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
Hello.
I am a developer from China. I happened to found that my website loaded very slow, and I checked out the network pannel in Chrome, it was the problem of using google fonts. Most of the google services are banned here in my country. So I would like to know, how many places contain "fonts.googleapis.com", and if I want to replace them with mirror url in China,can I write a plugin to override them? Or only way is to change the inline code (which I hate to do so) ? If plugin can do this, how should I write it?
Thanks a lot.
4 年 前
Hello Francis.

I don't know if there is a Chinese service similar to Google Fonts, but as all Google Fonts are free to use you can download the font files, then refer them in your source code and load them locally, instead of loading them from Google servers.

Regards
/ Hristo
4 年 前
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hello Francis.

I don't know if there is a Chinese service similar to Google Fonts, but as all Google Fonts are free to use you can download the font files, then refer them in your source code and load them locally, instead of loading them from Google servers.

Regards
/ Hristo

Hi Hristo,

Thank you for your advice, I will try load those fonts locally.

Francis
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.