Site crashes when uploading product image (AzureBlobStorage configuration)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
Hi,

I was wondering if someone else here had experienced issues with their website when uploading product images when nopCommerce is configured to use Azure Blob Storage?

Before I changed the configuration and used the default settings I had no issues at all.

But after changing the configurations in AppSettings to use AzureBlobStorage the site crashes as soon as I upload the product image and press the "Save" button.

But when the website comes online again, I can see that the image was clearly saved in the back-end and is attached to the product.
But it's a bit of an issue if we're adding multiple products and we have to deal with the website crashing when updating product images on every single product...

Has anyone else experienced this before and hopefully have an answer/solution to this issue?
4 年 前
Is there any error in log?
4 年 前
mhsjaber wrote:
Is there any error in log?

I see no errors in the log from the admin panel in nopCommerce and also nothing on the hosting level. :/
4 年 前
have u got any error message when ur site getting crashes?
4 年 前
sangeetshah wrote:
have u got any error message when ur site getting crashes?

Just the basic error message that appears on the website when it crashes. Like I mentioned above, there are no error messages in the logs on the admin side nor the hosting side..

Wondering if this is an issue with Azure Blob Storage not being able to respond fast enough or the website hosting isn't working fast enough against Azure Blob?

Because the image does save to the product. It just crashes the site first before being able to see it.. It's a bit of an issue if this is something that I have to keep experiencing, then I'll have to look into other options..

Has no one experienced this before and have a solution to this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.