Forced Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I was wondering if it is possible to force the users to login to view any and all content on the store.
13 年 前
This is possible if you have a cookie stored on their machine. The Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule actually takes care of this for you if the user is registered.
13 年 前
How do I go about implementing this
13 年 前
I am not sure what you mean by "all content".

nopCommerce will automatically log users in who have a cookie set on their computer. I think the cookie lasts for 30 days.
13 年 前
I accomplished what I need to do,
Thank you for your help
12 年 前
Hi,

Quick question I have set up a register/login area for all my customers I have enabled an if statement for certain areas of content but we would like the possible customer to view certain parts of the website without needing to log in for example contact us.

I'm working on the principle of wrapping it in ifstatements. But the content disappears. When I access these areas two Category Navigation or the info block appears but we need the log or register blocks to appear. Until they are authenticated.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Kind regards

R.
12 年 前
[quote=zaezilla]I accomplished what I need to do,
Thank you for your help[/quote
]

hi zaezilla ,i have the same issue,can u tell me how to solve it ,thx.
12 年 前
I cann't find the namespace "The Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule " in new source code of nopcommerce 2.4;
12 年 前
What was the solution for this on Nop 2.5?
11 年 前
deccks wrote:
This is possible if you have a cookie stored on their machine. The Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule actually takes care of this for you if the user is registered.

If cookie is set (share cookie) by another application then nopcommerce identifies the user as authenticated but cant identify name. Thus not displaying the name in the deader section.
Any way to implement that? I already have implemented the shared cookie part.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.