SSL and nopcommerce version 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
Hi :

I have applied an ssl for a nopcommerce version 4.2 , and after that I get a lot of problems , some images don't appear ,the add to cart functionality also doesn't work . I Have tried the setting that enforce all pages to use SSL(Force SSL for all site pages unde Setting/GeneralCommon) also (SSL enabled under the stores settings ) the  but the same issue exist , any help please .

Thanks in advance
4 年 前
Did you try clearing cache? Both server and browser?
4 年 前
thanks for this help, by server cache you mean "admin/common/clear cache " from nopcommerce admin ?
I did this it solved the images issue but still i cannot add items to cart!
4 年 前
Clear your browser cache now. It should solve cart issue.
4 年 前
I have cleared the client cache but still the same problem. I talked to my hosting provider and they told me everything is fine from there side.
4 年 前
1. Try to open the website in anonymous mode of your browser. This way we can ensure that the browser cache is not used
2. What is your website URL?
4 年 前
I tired the private mode but the same issue , what I tried another thing which come back to the default theme of nopcommerce and it works fine (the add to cart )  .  I don't know what is the problem of this theme.

the other issue i face after ssl implementation is the website become very slow .
Please accept my apologies cannot share the website name here  is there any private messages .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.