Free Shipping setup when one free shipping product in the cart !!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I'm trying to find a solution to force free shipping when we have just a minimum of one free shipping product in the cart.

Here is the case : by default we use Canada Post and UPS for shipping.. Sometime ordred products are bigger than the maximum size to ship with Canada Post / UPS. So i need to put a free shipping on the order until we contact our constumer.

I have checked free shipping in the administration panel for Products having limit of Canada Post/UPS size. But i like to put free shipping on the order when one of my free shipping products is in cart.

Thank you ;)
13 年 前
krimos wrote:
I'm trying to find a solution to force free shipping when we have just a minimum of one free shipping product in the cart.

Here is the case : by default we use Canada Post and UPS for shipping.. Sometime ordred products are bigger than the maximum size to ship with Canada Post / UPS. So i need to put a free shipping on the order until we contact our constumer.

I have checked free shipping in the administration panel for Products having limit of Canada Post/UPS size. But i like to put free shipping on the order when one of my free shipping products is in cart.

Thank you ;)

Maybe you can do it with: 100% discount in shipping: Administration>Promotions>Discounts>Add a new discount  Discount type: Assigned to Shipping. Another way is to set weight=0 to those products.
13 年 前
Sorry but i would like to know how can i have free shipping when one of my free shipping product is in the cart with other products.
13 年 前
krimos wrote:
Sorry but i would like to know how can i have free shipping when one of my free shipping product is in the cart with other products.

Sorry. You are right. Free shipping aplies when you previously had bougt a product.

The new features available in version 1.9 will let you do this as i told you. See:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7492/nopcommerce-190-is-coming-in-14-days-beta-testers-needed.aspx

Improvements:•  Performance optimization
•  New discount type - 'Applied to order subtotal' (discount applied before tax)
•  New discount requirement - 'Customer must be registered'
•  New discount requirement - 'Customer has all of these product variants in the cart'
•  New discount requirement - 'Customer has one of these product variants in the cart'
13 年 前
Tested and it works with 1.90 !!

Great thanks to all nopers ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.