How to Installation Wizard?. Run the site and follow the Installation Wizard instructions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Could this launching of the wizard be more specific.
Do you mean open the SLN and try to run a build.  This results in many output errors.
What steps are involved.

I proceeded with installing the database manually and now am wondering how to create the connection string.  My database name is ValhallaStore, does this replace the add name?
<connectionStrings>
  <add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="your connection string here"
</connectionStrings>
14 年 前
What version did you download - with or without source?

Just run /install/install.aspx and let the wizard do the rest. You can run by uploading to your webserver (IIS) or just open up the Visual Studio solution and run the install page from there.

Hope this helps,
Ben
14 年 前
I opened install.aspx and ran a build and get this msg?

Validating Page ~/NopCommerceStore/Install/install.aspx
F:\ProductionWebSites\ECommerce\NopCommerceStore\web.config(83): Build (page): It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.
Page Validation Complete
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
14 年 前
Are you running this in IIS?

You need to make sure that your "NopCommerceStore" directory is configured as an application in IIS (as the error implies).

Hope this helps,
Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.