Database Implementation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello!

I am new to nopCommerce. I was wondering how nopCommerce works with a database. I downloaded the package but didn't find anything in it about connecting nopCommerce to a database. Do I have to create the database myself and then connect it to nopCommerce?
13 年 前
noha wrote:
Hello!

I am new to nopCommerce. I was wondering how nopCommerce works with a database. I downloaded the package but didn't find anything in it about connecting nopCommerce to a database. Do I have to create the database myself and then connect it to nopCommerce?

You just have to install nopCommerce (run page install.aspx in nopCommerceStore folder/ install/ install.aspx) - This install will configure your database.

Once you install nopCommerce successfully on your server or local machine, the nopCommerce project will automatically connect itself with the database (depending on the credentials you provided in the install). You can see the database connection in connectionString.config file (in nopCommerceStore folder)
13 年 前
abcd_12345 wrote:
Hello!

You just have to install nopCommerce (run page install.aspx in nopCommerceStore folder/ install/ install.aspx) - This install will configure your database.

Once you install nopCommerce successfully on your server or local machine, the nopCommerce project will automatically connect itself with the database (depending on the credentials you provided in the install). You can see the database connection in connectionString.config file (in nopCommerceStore folder)

Thanks a lot, Mike!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.