BANNERS Extension - Installing instructions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I couldnt do it on nop 1.8, i had to completly setup my site again from my backup, now i upgraded to Nop1.9, were you able to make this possible on 1.9? please let me know, i want this extension badly :(
13 年 前
I'm looking for that answer too

I wish if someone can help us on how to install it on 1.9
13 年 前
please liquidq8 i was expecting ur reply
13 年 前
someboy maybe got the error message like
'the Mapping and metadata information could not be found for EntityType 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Advertise.Banner'.

my tool is VS2010, and I follow the step of Backlog Banners.txt.

I found the step are right, but in Banner.cs have a key BannerId, also in Table Nop_Banner is BannerID

finally, d is different D, rename table Nop_Banner.BannerID to BannerId
13 年 前
I am getting following error while compling please help, also tell tell me what i should after compling, as my site in already online now i am doing this offiline, not sure how to update to online site..

Error  3  Error 2063: At least one property must be mapped in the set mapping for 'Banners'.  E:\nopCommerce_1.90_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Data\NopModel.edmx  9023  13  Nop.BusinessLogic

Also couldnt get this file, NopObjectContext.cs to perform this

// <summary>
          /// Gets an Banner instance that is used to query, add, modify, and delete objects of the specified entity type.
          /// </summary>
          public ObjectSet<Banner> Banners
          {
              get
              {
                  if ((_banners == null))
                  {
                      _banners = CreateObjectSet<Banner>();
                  }
                  return _banners;
              }
          }
          private ObjectSet<Banner> _banners;

I am using nop 1.9
13 年 前
I couldn't make it work with 1.9 version too

because there are some deference between 1.8 and 1.9 i couldn't figure them out

I hope if someone else can help us
13 年 前
Thanks a lot for that good job Liquidq8 !

Can you please post me an example of Add New Banner ?!!!!!!!!!
13 年 前
i am trying to install it on version 1.80 locally on my pc. i followed all the steps, i can see the button banner in the administration panel but when i press it i get this message:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_Banners'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Administration/main.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
Line 2:      CodeBehind="Banners.aspx.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Administration_Banners" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /administration/Banners.aspx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225

what on earth am i doing wrong???

p.s. i am not an expert, just a begginer.
12 年 前
You should add banner files to solusion (after copy files)
12 年 前
Hiya, seams like all the code is not there?
has anyone integrated the display of the banners in the frontend?
A
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.