2.00 & 2.10 ETA

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I was wondering if 2.00 is still on track for a February release? If not, can you please tell me what the ETA is. Also, can you please tell what 2.10's ETA is?
13 年 前
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I was wondering if 2.00 is still on track for a February release? If not, can you please tell me what the ETA is.

I think ETA for 2.00 is about May-June 2011. See this topic/post to get more info

SilhouetteBS wrote:
Also, can you please tell what 2.10's ETA is?

I don't know. It's not defined yet.
13 年 前
Will Nop be moving to mvc for that release?

Thanks
Steve
13 年 前
stevejnr wrote:
Will Nop be moving to mvc for that release?

According to the tasks assigned to nop 2.00, MVC will be implemented with it.
13 年 前
Same question really - I've been catching up on some postings and I must have missed this post by Andrei at the time:

a.m. wrote:
UPDATE:
After having a discussion with the other team members we decided to move nopCommerce 2.00 to MVC 3 with a Razor view engine.

Reading up on all the postings has left me confused. Could I ask for clarification (and to avoid me scouring through all the postings again) that the next version of NC is v2.00 will be released in May-Jun 2011 and it will be MVC 3 + Razor per another post:

a.m. wrote:
I was wondering if 2.00 is still on track for a February release? If not, can you please tell me what the ETA is.
I think ETA for 2.00 is about May-June 2011. See this topic/post to get more info

Also, can you please tell what 2.10's ETA is?
I don't know. It's not defined yet.

This clarification will be useful as I can't shut down a v1.9 project (assuming no more upgrades) and start reading up on MVC for the next 6 months.

Thanks
13 年 前
rcnopcom wrote:
Could I ask for clarification (and to avoid me scouring through all the postings again) that the next version of NC is v2.00 will be released in May-Jun 2011 and it will be MVC 3 + Razor per another post

Right, it'll be released in May-Jun 2011 and it will be MVC 3 + Razor
13 年 前
unfortunately nopcommerce not support my language i translate every thing localization system and keywords will change or not i appreciate if release which keywords is add or deleted to make simple impalement new version.
13 年 前
Will this version include unit tests? If so, which testing framework will it use? Thx.
13 年 前
antonacci wrote:
Will this version include unit tests? If so, which testing framework will it use? Thx.

Sure. nopCommerce will use nUnit
13 年 前
Awesome. Thank you. Looking forward to the release. I would be happy to test this when you guys have a beta available.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.