How to use IoC.Resolve from WCF

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
To populate NopCommerce with products and categories I made a WCF service that can be called from an external system.

To use the CategoryService and ProdcutService I use:

ICategoryService categoryService = IoC.Resolve<ICategoryService>();
            IProductService productService = IoC.Resolve<IProductService>();

If I use this code from an aspx page in e.g. PageLoad everything works fine and I get the two services.
If I use this code from a method within a WCF service I always get an exception "Unable to cast object".
In this case more specifically:

Unable to cast object of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' to type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.IProductService'.

The first call to IoC.Resolve always seems to work, all after that fails (if I switch the 2 lines of code around I get the ProductService and an exception on the CategoryService).

How do I use IoC.Resolve from WCF without getting exceptions?

Thanks,

Jan.
13 年 前
I have the same issue, did you find a solution?
13 年 前
Nicolas,

I found a workaround rather than a solution.
I rewrote my service as a plain .asmx webservice, so no more WCF.
More coding and less elegant but it works.
13 年 前
This is a huge problem for me...

I found this link http://mfelicio.wordpress.com/2010/02/07/resolving-wcf-service-instances-with-an-ioc-container/ but I was not able to solve the issue.

Nobody uses WCF since nop 1.9?
13 年 前
Hi,
I have the same issue about authentication from wcf.
But I 'm successfull to call IoC.Resolve<ICustomerService>().Login(email, password);

this operation will send me a boolean answer. But When I debug the code. I got the exception "Unable to cast object of type 'NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' to type 'NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.ISettingManager'."

here is my post in detail about this problem.

If you found a solution, please aware of me...

Keep battling...
13 年 前
Still no solution...
Can someone help us?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.