Installation problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Under IIS7 on Windows Server 2008, I get the following when trying to run the site:

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'TaskManager' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 25:         if (InstallerHelper.ConnectionStringIsSet())
Line 26:         {
Line 27:             TaskManager.Instance.Initialize(NopConfig.ScheduleTasks);
Line 28:             TaskManager.Instance.Start();
Line 29:         }

Here is what I have done.

1. Downloaded the program (with source code)
2. Changed the connection string in web.config to point to sql server that has the NOP database
3. Setup website under IIS7 pointing to the NOPCommerceStore folder.
4. All the dll files are in the 'bin' directory.

What am I doing wrong?

Baaba
14 年 前
Can someone help please?

I have the site running locally on my machine but can't get it to run on a different machine.  I have tried the copy with no source code but get this message:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'TaskManager' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 25:         if (InstallerHelper.ConnectionStringIsSet())
Line 26:         {
Line 27:             TaskManager.Instance.Initialize(NopConfig.ScheduleTasks);
Line 28:             TaskManager.Instance.Start();
Line 29:         }
14 年 前
add "<%@ Import Namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Tasks" %>"
on top of global.asax may solve the problem
14 年 前
I had a similar problem with this same error.  

I was moving some directories around and my web.config file was in the wrong location.  Once I put it back in the store's root directory, all was good.
14 年 前
Hi,
lihe1314 has been on the right track :

just add the following 2 lines to the global.asax file

<%@ Import Namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tasks" %>
<%@ Import Namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Audit" %>

So it should work.
14 年 前
Stefan's fix did it for me, I've just moved the store to a subdomain that is a subfolder of the domain and the problem poppeed up. There  is a web.config at the top level as well as in the store folder. Is the top level web.config causing the problem? I'm wondering what is the best way to prevent this from reoccurring for other stores.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.