How to add new field/column in product info

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I would like to add several new column for each product info. Which table do I need to change and the files that are affected. Any tutorials, samples would really appreciated.

Thanks
13 年 前
Nop_Product and Nop_ProductVariant are where the info about the products are stored. Nop_ProductVariant is probably where you should place the new columns, that is where the more specific info about each product is stored. I don't know of any tutorials, sorry.

No files will be affected at all by adding the columns, you will have to alter certain files in order to bring that info into the store and use it though. I can't tell you what file(s) unless you explain what columns and what you want to use that info for.

You'll then need to alter the admin pages as well if you want to be able to edit that info in the admin section. What you're talking about is a lot of work... :)
13 年 前
bfranklin825 wrote:
Nop_Product and Nop_ProductVariant are where the info about the products are stored. Nop_ProductVariant is probably where you should place the new columns, that is where the more specific info about each product is stored. I don't know of any tutorials, sorry.

No files will be affected at all by adding the columns, you will have to alter certain files in order to bring that info into the store and use it though. I can't tell you what file(s) unless you explain what columns and what you want to use that info for.

You'll then need to alter the admin pages as well if you want to be able to edit that info in the admin section. What you're talking about is a lot of work... :)

Thanks.Basicly there will be extra 2 column each product that will store a number which will then determine the price for the product.

Thanks
13 年 前
I don't have any idea what you are talking about...
13 年 前
bfranklin825 wrote:
I don't have any idea what you are talking about...

I fully understand . To make it simple, the price of item is determine by the value multiplier which I need to store in the new column. When the price is multiplied by this new multiplier, we will get the price.  BTW,Where is the linQ query stored when this line is executed?

this.ProductService.GetProductVariantById(pvId);
12 年 前
please help.. i have the same problem .. i added a column UPCNUMBER to productvariant in nop19 .. i want to get this column but whenever i refresh schema, i get a long list of errors ... please help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.