upgrade to 1.20 not working in Administration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I upgraded from 1.11 to 1.20 and the store looks good but the Administration area has issues. One of the webresources isn't working.

Exception information:
    Exception type: ArgumentOutOfRangeException
    Exception message: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: utcDate

Request information:
    Request URL: http://store.zzzzzzz.com/WebResource.axd?d=Ygx5tkU6ZZ2Uh5_4wjNFZetZkOVmmwnNkcn4-mC_e7IYGAcwCtzJN95vzL8w8Q435ZkYLe5W_TTU7y6ggC8R-g2&t=633807945966415810
    Request path: /WebResource.axd

Thread information:
    Thread ID: 7
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace:    at System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.UtcSetLastModified(DateTime utcDate)
   at System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.SetLastModified(DateTime date)
   at System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Googled this and it seems that the assemblies are dated in the future! Is this a rar bug? Maybe it will work tomorrow!
14 年 前
I see there is a problem with the menu now. It is down the page.
14 年 前
Execute this SQL against your database.

update dbo.Nop_Setting set [Value] = 'Mountain Standard Time' where [Name] = 'Common.DefaultStoreTimeZoneID';

Then click "Clear Cache" and go to "Configuration" -> "Global Settings" -> "Customer Profiles" to set the correct time zone for your location.
14 年 前
Please let me know whether you still have this problem
14 年 前
It does indeed work now that the dll's aren't from the future.
14 年 前
Hi fellas,

I have not been using 2.0 but I installed 3.0.

I am getting errors only in admin mode. I cannot changed the time zone eastern to anything else, also cant flush cashe.

ahh help?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Timestamp: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:13:52 UTC

Line: 81
Char: 11
Code: 0
URI: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/Store/WebResource.axd?d=hlECFBLdvQ0r-5xkx9G7eMBc9rlcynOxonwvHxUORC-xxF1OljthwBPJtcrykzhKegGSgyxcz7r0V2ScKTlqUw2&t=633858555540000000

Line: 3075
Char: 2
URI: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/Store/ScriptResource.axd?d=iAtxX8STnvRvuV1JKHP05IUaN16bfxi6uMYNx9lmvdTXPfujWAemva5joCyDz_DGmpVROzf9x7GFnN0Gt0PkXhXCWCJ0i_CqLtkL14s48BY1&t=ffffffffd2478dcb

Line: 1073
Char: 347
URI: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/Store/Administration/CustomerDetails.aspx?CustomerID=38

both in 1.2 and 1.3

Only in Admin mode: menus are wacky and displaced.

I reinstalled to no avail.

Any ideas?
14 年 前
I opened VWD08Express edition

Then I went to admin folder then ran debug

I do see the errors but Im not that good using VWD.

system.timezonenotfoundexception: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer.

Why is it pointing to path

D:\Work\Own\Nopcommerece\solutions\publishedsite\soultion\libraries\nop.common\profiles\datetimehelper.cs:line158a

The SAME error is written everywhere. Now, I know I don't have a "D" drive.

I think you needed a coffee break before uploading. :)

Oddly, she works just fine when opened remotely using vwd on my webserver08. Not one error. hymmmmm

Can we get a fix ASAP. When I start playing giantic long UNC paths I just want to drop dead.

How do I fix this?

Is there a way to automatically fix this then save it remotely. I bet that would work.

Now Im going to have to learn VWD too. Dam Bill Gates got you both ways. Help
14 年 前
Here's exactly what I got:

A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
System.TimeZoneNotFoundException: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer.
   at System.TimeZoneInfo.GetTimeZone(String id)
   at System.TimeZoneInfo.FindSystemTimeZoneById(String id)
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.FindTimeZoneById(String id) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 46
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
System.TimeZoneNotFoundException: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer.
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.FindTimeZoneById(String id) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 46
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
The thread 0xeb8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[3656] iexplore.exe: Script program' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[280] WebDev.WebServer.EXE: Managed' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
14 年 前
Hey,

Looks like the fault is with your computer not nop,

Check this links out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.timezonenotfoundexception.aspx

mike..
14 年 前
Thanks Mike,

But she works fine locally on my webserver. I tried two different OS from 2 different computers.

I'm sure NOP is correct, but Im going to have to backtrack .... something is not right...I just have to play detective.

I'm running a super fast Windows Web Server 2008 Poweredge 1950 Dual Quads 32Gigs asp 3.5sp1 and all windows updates. I know my baby works fine hardware wise...software that's a different game. Even with OS. Weird S%$ happens thats whay I waited until the 3 version. I recently reformatted the HD's and reinstalled everything. I wonder.....

I don't like the fact that for some reason I can't update the timezones remotely. She won't take any updates remotely.
from the admin side. Plus she's really slow. Its like 1/2 permissions or something.

I going to recheck my SQL permissions just in case and reinstall fresh again. EST working fine here.

I'm guessing from what I read NOP is not able to connect/update "timezone" thus giving all sorts of errors.

This is my 3rd cup of coffee...soon I will have the whole pot.

Back to square one. Man, I am determined.

Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.