Is NopCommerce backwards compatible for plugins?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
I am on 4.3 however there are alot of plugins that have not been upgraded yet to 4.3 and they are on 4.2. Is nop commerce backwards compatible? Or would you recommend i use 4.2 until all of the plugins are made available to 4.3?

I am particularly interested in the api plugins as I would like an easy way to expose my methods to my ios app
3 年 前
It does depend on the plugin - a lot will not run especially if they create tables
At the very least you would need to change plugin.json so they could be found
"SupportedVersions": [ "4.30" ]
Some will just need to be rebuilt referencing .NetCore 3.1 instead of 2.2
Although I just spent the good part of last week updating one of my complex plugins
3 年 前
Yidna wrote:
It does depend on the plugin - a lot will not run especially if they create tables
At the very least you would need to change plugin.json so they could be found
"SupportedVersions": [ "4.30" ]
Some will just need to be rebuilt referencing .NetCore 3.1 instead of 2.2
Although I just spent the good part of last week updating one of my complex plugins

Do you know personally if any of the API plugins will expose API methods that I can call from my IOS app or any outside app for that matter?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.