DataTables warning: table id=shipping-byweight-grid - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Yes, it work
2 年 前
Hi, I have the same problem.. same same...
have you solved?

Thanks in advance
1 年 前
Hi, may I please ask how you solved this error? On my side, I managed to trace it and found that the error occurs on the map function. This function is triggered by the ToModel. Not sure what exactly I am doing wrong. I am just a student playing a round with nop commerce.

What I did was to add a new supplier table. I am getting all these records from this table and would like to map it with a supplier model. I can see the data is received from the database and is passed to  "ToModel" for mapping. But the actual mapping is not happening.
1 年 前
Did you create a map
            CreateMap<Supplier , Supplier Model>();
            CreateMap<Supplier Model, Supplier >();

See M:\Production\nopCommerce_4.50.3to4_Development\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Widgets.FacebookPixel\Infrastructure\Mapper\MapperConfiguration.cs
For example
1 年 前
Good day, My apologies for the late reply. This was my actual error. Thank you to ilyas_patel for pointing it out.

After creating this map, everything worked perfectly. Below is the script I used to create the map

Presentation\Nop.Web\Areas\Admin\Infrastructure\Mapper\AdminMapperConfiguration.cs.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.