Integration With ClixGalore

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Anyone has any experience integrating NopCommerce with ClixGalore Affiliate Network.

I am trying to integrate my site. Currently, I am using PayPal Standard for accepting payments.

ClixGalore provided me with a small piece of code to be added to CheckoutCompleted.aspx, but I am not sure if in the case of PayPal standard we come back to this page.

Guys anyone has any idea.
13 年 前
okay, I got it to work for my store. Tested the transactions with PayPal and commision is paid to ClixGalore... working

I have one question:

I am using PayPal Standard, once cutomer makes the payment, what logic is used to bring them back to my site...
The problem, I am facing is that till customer say "Return To Store", they are not berought back to the store and the logic that i added does not get executed. (I added the logic to CheckoutCompleted.ascx)...Anyone any thoughts....
13 年 前
As far as I know, there is no way to automatically bring the users back to your store after paying with PayPal standard.

What you could do is modify the orders table to add a boolean column called something like 'CustomerReturned', set this to false by default, and on the checkoutcompleted page on your site, set this column to 'true'.

You could then check which orders have been sent to ClixGalore, and maybe look at a way of automatically exporting those which haven't through a WebRequest.

Hope this helps,

Chris
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.