Plugin Does Not Install - V4.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi All,

I tried to reinstall the Mailchimp plugin as I had uninstalled it due to not being a requirement.  Now, after I click the install button, clicking the "Restart Application to Apply Changes" doesn't work, no matter how many times I click it.

The plugin gets added to the plugins.json file

"PluginNamesToInstall": [
    {
      "Item1": "Misc.MailChimp",
      "Item2": "17e63093-f443-4d8c-9776-1188af7d236f"
    }
  ]

The Log shows a number of entries.  First up is Plugin Not Installed, then there are references to an invalid column name.

Short message  
The plugin "Misc.MailChimp" not installed
Full message  
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): There is already an object named 'MailChimpSynchronizationRecord' in the database.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)

Short message  
Invalid column name 'OperationTypeId'.
Full message  
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'OperationTypeId'.

Can anyone assist in getting this sorted.

Thanks,
Paul
3 年 前
RE:  "...There is already an object named 'MailChimpSynchronizationRecord' in the database."

It seems that you already had MailChimp installed (or a prior failure to install).
Using a SQL tool (like SSMS), delete (DROP) all tables whose name is prefixed with "MailChimp", and then retry the installation.
3 年 前
Thanks for the heads up, that has sorted the issues.

Cheers,
Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.