Authorize.Net currency code error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello,

I have created a test account on Authorize.Net.
My setting in store:
Primary currency : Euro   EUR  sl-SI  1,0000  2 primary exchange     primary store curr.
payment methods : Use Sandbox: true , Transaction mode: authorize

I am getting the following error:

Error: 3|1|39|(TESTMODE) The supplied currency code is either invalid, not supported, not allowed for this merchant or doesn't have an exchange rate.|000000|P|0|72563bdc-6a94-48ed-8||1.30|CC|auth_only||Ale??|Leskovar|

Can anyone help. What should I do ?

Thanks, Aleš
13 年 前
strela wrote:
Hello,

I have created a test account on Authorize.Net.
My setting in store:
Primary currency : Euro   EUR  sl-SI  1,0000  2 primary exchange     primary store curr.
payment methods : Use Sandbox: true , Transaction mode: authorize

I am getting the following error:

Error: 3|1|39|(TESTMODE) The supplied currency code is either invalid, not supported, not allowed for this merchant or doesn't have an exchange rate.|000000|P|0|72563bdc-6a94-48ed-8||1.30|CC|auth_only||Ale??|Leskovar|

Can anyone help. What should I do ?

Thanks, Aleš

I don't know if this helps, but:

Does Authorize.Net support international transactions?

Yes. Merchants can submit transactions to the payment gateway on behalf of non-U.S. customers. To do so, the merchant's bank account must be with a financial institution located in the United States, and the merchant must be configured to accept the customer's card type: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club, or EnRoute. The payment gateway will submit the amount of the transaction to the customer's card issuer, who will then handle all currency conversion to U.S. dollars. Since default Address Verification Service (AVS) settings may cause foreign transactions to be declined, merchants who plan to regularly accept international transactions should make sure that their AVS settings are configured to meet their business needs.

This is from the Authorize.net developer FAQs, it sounds like the default currency in Authorize.net is US dollars, but they can accept foreign currencies, there are just some stipulations...
13 年 前
Which payment method is suggested for Europe ? I need for credit cards payment.

Thanks, Aleš
13 年 前
strela wrote:
Which payment method is suggested for Europe ? I need for credit cards payment.

Thanks, Aleš

I have no idea... anyone?
13 年 前
Aleš,

Did you found apropriate payment method for Europe?
I have same problem as you.
13 年 前
No, we decided will implement system from our local banks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.