GetAllProductVariants

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I would like to know for the method GetAllProductVariants can we have all product variants for without specify the manufactuer ID and the page size ?

Thank you !!
13 年 前
I found it.
I was searching in the wrong place (ProductManager method) but it was in : CategoryManager as CategoryManager.GetProductCategoriesByCategoryId (...)
13 年 前
hi,

If someone can explain to me the difference between :
ProductCategory and Product ??

Thank you !!
13 年 前
Product is (of course) the base product.  Product variants are the actual items that get purchased and have properties like price that Product does not.  However, Products are important because everything stems from them.

ProductCategory is a mapping table.  If you open it up in the database you will see that it is primarily comprised of a ProductId column and a CategoryId column.  This column is what allows you to map multiple products to multiple categories.  If you look closely enough you can see how this works.

Example:
ProductId     CategoryId
1                                 1
2                                 1
3                                 1
1                                 2

Hope this clears things up a bit.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.