Grouping several products into 1 "add to cart" button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi, interested to know if anyone found a work around?
12 年 前
MichaelApproved wrote:
I'm selling audio tracks that are broken up into 5 parts. I'd like to offer the user a 1 click "add to cart" ability to add all 5 items to the cart at once. I realize I can also create another product that has all 5 tracks as one product but a single product doesn't have the ability to have multiple downloads. Also, 1 zip file containing the 5 tracks would be too big for the users to download successfully.

Summary: Need to group multiple products together to allow 1 click add to cart while still allowing each product to be added individually.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks you for the post.

http://www.nop-store.com/en/buy-together-widget
8 年 前
MichaelApproved wrote:
I'm selling audio tracks that are broken up into 5 parts. I'd like to offer the user a 1 click "add to cart" ability to add all 5 items to the cart at once. I realize I can also create another product that has all 5 tracks as one product but a single product doesn't have the ability to have multiple downloads. Also, 1 zip file containing the 5 tracks would be too big for the users to download successfully.

Summary: Need to group multiple products together to allow 1 click add to cart while still allowing each product to be added individually.

Thanks for the support.

I think you want this;
It is not available out of the box, we develop generic plug-in for that.

Thanks,
Karay
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.