Preferences Tab in Top menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
hi everyone,

I am new to nopcommerce so beg you pardon for my english and little knowledge about the nopcommerce.

i want to show the preferences tab even for 1 currency and 1 language activated. i am using nopcommerce 4.3 with pavilion theme.

I have chnaged the following line of code from >1 to >=1 but no effect occurs
httpdocs \ store \ Views \ Shared \ Components \ CurrencySelector \ Default.cshtml
@if (Model.AvailableCurrencies.Count >= 1)

httpdocs \ store \ Views \ Shared \ Components \ LanguageSelector \ Default.cshtml
@if (Model.AvailableLanguages.Count >= 1)

Keep in mind i am not using the source code version.
3 年 前
If using a theme you need to check if there is an equivalent ...CurrencySelector\Default.cshtml View file in the \Theme\XXX folder if it exists or maybe there is a folder in a plugin directory
Then edit that file instead

You may also need to restart the application for the changes to take affect
3 年 前
there is no such file in the theme folder. Moreover, restarted the application several times but no luck :(
3 年 前
Look in the plugins directory - There must be another file somewhere
Unless you are editing the wrong site - make sure it is not a test or backup website
3 年 前
Not found any similar files under theme folder... :(

or anyone can tell me where to find (directory) the coding of ...
await Component.InvokeAsync("LanguageSelector")  or await Component.InvokeAsync("CurrencySelector") ...

basically it sets the value into variable and then checks like in below code

@await Component.InvokeAsync("AdminHeaderLinks")
            @{
                var taxTypeSelectorHtml = await Component.InvokeAsync("TaxTypeSelector");
                var currencySelectorHtml = await Component.InvokeAsync("CurrencySelector");
                var languageSelectorHtml = await Component.InvokeAsync("LanguageSelector");
                var headerSelectorWidgetHtml = await Component.InvokeAsync("Widget", new { widgetZone = "header_selectors" });
            }
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.