Multi-widget zone qBoSlider

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi everyone! Multi-widget zone slider are ready for your testing! On current moment plugin existing only for nopCommerce 4.20.
Thanks a lot for everyone who using qBoSlider, write about issues and promote plugin.

I have a good news for community. I complete first version of multi-widget zone qBoSlider.
It's first plugin version for beta-testing. Test it and write what do you want to see in next plugin version.

Only your testing and work will make plugin better 😉.

Download plugin here.
3 年 前
Hi everyone who read this message!
I've got a good news for me and for everybody who use nopCommerce. Finally we made qBoSlider with multi-widget zone system support😊. It's still absolutely free plugin. Everybody can download it from nopCommerce marketplace or from GitHub.

IMPORTANT! Latest qBoSlider aren't compatible with older plugin version. Uninstall older plugin before install multi-widget zone version😉.

Thanks everybody who use qBoSlider in project and use it at production sites. It's great honour for me.
3 年 前
Hello I have a question about your slider, can I with picture element surround img element and with source change images on width what I want or this slider is like a nivo-slider and it don't accept this. Thank you!
3 年 前
erminsrna wrote:
Hello I have a question about your slider, can I with picture element surround img element and with source change images on width what I want or this slider is like a nivo-slider and it don't accept this. Thank you!

Hi! Not sure that understand all that you want to see in slider. Can you show some example?
3 年 前
Hello, I need one image what will be for desktop width > 769, and one for mobile width < 769, if you need example you can see on this site https://technoshop.ba/  they are using picture element and inside them they have source element and img elem, so when width is lower then 760px they change images in slider.
3 年 前
Hi! It's interesting slider feature, but on current moment qBoSlider isn't support it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.