Using Visual Studio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello Everyone
We are in the process of modifying the code to create a site that is a little more to our needs.

What would be the best way open the solution in VS? I usually create a new Solution, and then add all the existing items that are needed, or that are already in another solution. I know that one can simply open the solution from within VS. I tried that on another box and received errors when I "built" the solution. I did not troubleshoot any of the errors, I simply copied the files back over the same location, replaced the connection string, and the css file, and was back up and running fine. But this time I would like to be able to modify the code and add or remove items, and be able to "build" the solution without error.

Thanks in advance

Andrew SQLDBA
13 年 前
VS10 - Download the source and open the project file. Its all setup as you said - what is the error ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.