Hello everyone
I am working from my office today. I have installed VS 2010 Pro. I installed the same software on my box at home. The only difference between the two, is that the boxes at home run Server 2003, and this box in the office is XP.

All of these errors are on the XP box in the office. The Servers at home build and run perfectly. When I build the solution in VS in the office, I receive 118 errors and 30 warnings.

It is complaining that most of the directories are not accessible. Seems that is cannot locate the "Libraries" directory, or does not have access to that directory.

I wish that I could attach a graphics file to show this. In VS all the directories are shown as "inactive" or "grayed out" I can open them and see the files, but VS shows them as "Not included in the project". I am not able to select any of them to include them into the project or solution.

What am I missing with this? And is there a way to either include inline, or attach a file so that I can show what I am trying to describe?

Thanks in advance
Andrew SQLDBA