Docker support on kubernetes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
I want to deploy on kubernetes/ ingress (linux) with a azure database. I setup my local instance and on localhost it runs with F5 from development without any issues. However, if I run the docker images I get error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

I have next ideas:
- ports on docker are not open.
- file with db settings?

Any ideas or experience?
3 年 前
I have it almost running with helm chart. I want to run only 1 replica so that it is like a single linux vm. As database I want to use azure sql. The installation page shows up although I put everything in my own container in which I did the setup.

I have idea that the nopcommerce instance cannot reach the azure database. I set up a vnet, but no success so far.

More experiences or do you stay with the azure app services and own ms sql db?
3 年 前
Working with raw connection string. It seems it is now trying to migrate the database again, although I filled that from my PC with local host and also pointing to sql azure db.
3 年 前
I think it is not possible as the datasettings.json file is saved in the pod instead in azure keyvault or something outside the pods (or persistent storage of kubernetes).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.