Using updated version of Dlls in plugin nop 4.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi guys,

I am working on a plugin wherein I have to use the RazorEngine core package to do some templating work. When I install the plugin and run the code, it errors out saying Microsoft.Codeanalysis version 3.6.0.0 could not be loaded. Similarly, there are other DLL’s also mentioned in the error. Is there a way I can override the plugin to use the new version of the dll? Any help or pointers will be of great use. TIA!
3 年 前
Hi,

There are some conflicts of DLL in your code with different version. Try installing Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp nuget package. And if it’s not resolved, check version of Microsoft.Net.Compilers in your project.

If it’s still not fixed, then you have to take some professional help and share the code repo to know the exact cause because as you have mentioned you are getting other library issue

Kind Regards
TMotions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.