Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.40 BETA and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Am i the only one getting exceptions on the EstimateShippingProductPageEnabled feature for logged in users when im on an old database? Ive tried 2 different webshops upgraded to 4.4, and for both webshops i get an error because the user has no shippingaddressId, which causes this query to fail:

Some of the callstack:
PrepareProductDetailsModelAsync
PrepareEstimateShippingModelAsync
GetCustomerShippingAddressAsync
GetCustomerAddressAsync
await _staticCacheManager.GetAsync(key, async () => await query.SingleAsync());

query.SingleAsync when there is no addresses causes an exception.
3 年 前
we were unable to reproduce the problem under normal use without interfering with the database, since the only way to get this problem is data inconsistency, namely when the ShippingAddress_Id field contains an identifier for a nonexistent record in the address table (usually this is impossible due to restrictions imposed by the rule of FK_Customer_ShippingAddress_Id_Address_Id foreign key). However, we decided to change the behavior of the GetCustomerAddressAsync method to prevent an error in this situation.

hkbits wrote:
Am i the only one getting exceptions on the EstimateShippingProductPageEnabled feature for logged in users when im on an old database? Ive tried 2 different webshops upgraded to 4.4, and for both webshops i get an error because the user has no shippingaddressId, which causes this query to fail:

Some of the callstack:
GetCustomerAddressAsync

3 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:
we were unable to reproduce the problem under normal use without interfering with the database, since the only way to get this problem is data inconsistency, namely when the ShippingAddress_Id field contains an identifier for a nonexistent record in the address table (usually this is impossible due to restrictions imposed by the rule of FK_Customer_ShippingAddress_Id_Address_Id foreign key). However, we decided to change the behavior of the GetCustomerAddressAsync method to prevent an error in this situation.

Some of the callstack:
GetCustomerAddressAsync

Perfect Sergey! Thanks!
3 年 前
In admin product page was Preview removed purposefully? Noticed it's not there in your demo site.
3 年 前
groundzero2010 wrote:
In admin product page was Preview removed purposefully? Noticed it's not there in your demo site.

I just realized this may be due to the fact the frontend and admin in the demo aren't tied together. Preview was probably removed for that  reason.
3 年 前
When I compile I get some Gulp message:

Failed to run "C:\Users\dootc\Documents\Visual Studio 2019\Websites\nopCommerce_4.40_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Gulpfile.js"...
cmd.exe /c gulp --tasks-simple
'gulp' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

is this anything to be worried about?
3 年 前
Do you have node/npm? If not, get node and npm.

IF you have npm try this in cmd
npm i gulp -g
3 年 前
nopCommerce Team, It's incredible, I upgrade nopcommerce to the latest version and now I can't use discounts on the product. Before publishing a new version please make a better test or more paid for your bugs.
3 年 前
hkbits wrote:
Do you have node/npm? If not, get node and npm.

IF you have npm try this in cmd
npm i gulp -g

Thanks, I worked through it and that message went away.

Any short description of what that even is?
3 年 前
dootchie wrote:

Thanks, I worked through it and that message went away.

Any short description of what that even is?

What worked? Did u have to install node\npm, or just gulp?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.