Really need some help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
Hi there,

Firstly. Apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I couldn't find it anywhere else!

Our client has complained multiple times of customers who are checking out via guest when paying for an item they have in their cart an error message "Your cart is empty" is thrown. Even though they have provided screenshots showing that they have items in their cart. After investigation, we have replicated the same but I believe this is due to a timeout/idle issue. After 30 minutes NOP will throw this error when checking out after a long time. I understand that the guest checkout is storing their cart in their local cache and we have no control over this. Like with the logged-in users as we are storing their cart in our Database we have control over the idle/timeout.

Can anyone advise or point me in the right direction with what to do here?

We are using ;
version 3.80
2 年 前
Your using any third party plugin that interact with cart page?
2 年 前
There is a Scheduled Task called Delete Guests.  By default it runs every 600 seconds (10 minutes).  It and will delete guest accounts that are older than 30 minutes.  Disable it, and see if the problem goes away.   If so, then change the setting (note, that it's in seconds) in Customer Settings page, or via All Settings
customersettings.deleteguesttaskolderthanminutes  1440
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.