Install 'Request timed out' error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I am trying to install the nopCommerce 1.9 version and keep getting a 'Request timed out' at step three of installation process.

My first try I went to Microsoft Gallery and did the install and seemed to go fine until step 3 of install.  The Arvixe support rep said to try manually so I downloaded the files to my pc, ftp'd the files up, created the db, ran install and again got to step 3 and same error after about 30 - 60 seconds.

I can see tables have been loaded in the database.

-- update

I started with a new database and ran the nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql directly from Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and appears to finish properly.

Now I go back to the site and can't get it to get pass the install screen.

Any thoughts on if my database is ready what parameter needs to change?

Thanks.
13 年 前
Figured it out.   If you get a request timeout here is how I fixed.

1) Run the three scripts manually in Microsoft SQL Server manager
2) Updated ConnectionStrings.config

Here is my ConnectionStrings.config file:
<connectionStrings>
<add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=server;Initial Catalog=databasename;Integrated Security=False;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=dbusername;Password=dbpassword;Connect Timeout=120"/>
</connectionStrings>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.