problem copying local database to hosted server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
is there any reason why a copy of the database on a local server is not working when i upload it to softsys for hosting.

local server version works great but when up loaded to hosted server it only shows all the stuff i did via the hosted sever not the changes i did on the local server.

This is wierd.

Thanks for you help guys(and girls)
13 年 前
as far as I know, you will need to actually  write over the database - or create a new blank database then run the local copy of your script over it - then change the connection string to the name of your new database

( alternatively, delete the database (make sure you have your backup !) then recreate it and run your script )
13 年 前
i uploaded all the files to softsys, created the database ( like a new install) and then restored a backup of the local database.

its only showing what i did before i restored the local backup( go figure, thats wierd)

is it because full trust may not be enabled through sosftsys yet? should have i scrapped everything and uploaded everything again?

looks as though i may have to enter everything via softsys again.

Thanks for your help haydie you have always been great.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.